The conference aims to acquaint its participants with the latest mathematical and statistical methods that can be used in solving theoretical and practical problems and challenges of economics. The conference gives a unique chance to present research results achieved in the area where mathematics and statistics border with economics.
Papers should be thematically related to applications of mathematics and statistics in economics and should fall in one of the following sections.
TYPES OF PARTICIPATION IN THE CONFERENCE
There are three kinds of participation at the conference:
- Ing. Peter Laco, PhD. (chairman)
- Ing. Zuzana Rigová, PhD. (secretary)
- Ing. Alena Kaščáková, PhD. (accommodation and budget manager)
- RNDr. Mária Grausová, PhD. (conference proceedings editor)
- RNDr. Miroslav Hužvár, PhD. (social program organizer)
- Ing. Igor Kollár, PhD. (webmaster)